Will Smith's Seven Pounds movie trailer gets released - FINALLY!!

I have to admit to having my own private chuckle over this: not barely a week had passed since my mini-tirade against the studio behind Will Smith's upcoming movie, Seven Pounds ( Columbia pictures ), apparently dropping the ball on promotion by not releasing the film's trailer as of that date, and what happens ? Yeah, they finally released it. I don't think I was alone in wondering what they were holding it back for, and after giving it a few viewings I still don't see any obvious reason for the delay unless they expect that delayed release of the Seven Pounds trailer would have people thinking about the movie itself closer to its Christmas 2008 release date?

Huh.

Whatever, it really just comes down to the fact that it is nice to finally have it out and now the wait can begin until the release of this Will Smith project that some are starting to think may be his next serious shot at an Oscar nomination. Myself, I think it is a wee bit too early to tell if that will be the case...

Oh, I nearly forgot: if you haven't seen the trailer yet (and I am sure that is why many of you clicked on this page while searching for the Seven Pounds movie trailer - thanks for that, BTW)you can simply look below and see it for yourself. Careful where you click, however; if you click on the flashing SWAT CASH battlefield image below that, you will end up at a site that i have found to be incredibly addictive. Consider yourself warned! lol!

Now enjoy the trailer (finally!)...


No comments: