NEW HANCOCK MOVIE TRAILER IS NOW HERE.

Everybody knows that half the battle in getting a positive 'buzz' going for a movie is in making sure that the earliest trailers for that movie are good; that they are put together well enough so that the earliest audiences who see them start to get excited about the project. Okay, I know: duh. It isn't rocket science, but you would be surprised how often a movie trailer is put together and... sucks. Just plain sucks. It boggles the mind that if you have one job to do for a film and that is it, why can't you do a decent job? Of course, sometimes the job is done too well from the audience standpoint, and the eventual final product ends up being so disappointing compared to the earlier trailer which was soo entertaining. lol.

Okay, okay, I went on a rant and I apologize. I guess what I should say is that the new Hancock movie trailer is one of those that falls into the category of showing just enough to get me interested; it has piqued my curiosity.

So, to view the newest HANCOCK MOVIE TRAILER, just look below:

No comments: